Harvey Norman franchisee, Bunavit, has been slapped with $52,000 in penalties by the Federal Court for making false or misleading representations regarding consumer guarantee rights, in proceedings brought by the Australian Competition and Consumer C...
ASX-listed retailer, Dick Smith, has issued a cautious outlook as it heads into the Christmas trading period following a $60 million inventory write-down.
Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch users can begin using the tap-to-pay service, Apple Pay in Australia today.
Microsoft will be selling the Surface Book exclusively in a move to support its first retail store in Australia.
HP has confirmed the Australian release of its unusually designed 3D capturing Sprout desktop PC. Sporting the now-traditional form factor of an monitor-based all-in-one, but with a 3D scanner jutting out at 45 degrees from the top, the Sprout is HP...
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
Logitech has released a new wireless speaker compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers. The UE Mini Boom crams a lot of new technology, like NFC and modular pairing, into its small, affordable price-tag.
Harvey Norman has been named exclusive Australian launch partner for Nokia’s Lumia 1520 smartphone, making it the sole retailer of the vendor’s first ‘phablet’ play.
Harvey Norman will be the first retailer in Australia to sell a white model of BlackBerry's Q10 smartphone from tomorrow, it has announced.
LG's new white Google Nexus 4 will be sold "exclusively" through Harvey Norman from mid-June, the company announced today.
Huawei has unveiled its Ascend Mate Android smartphone in Australia, with the 6.1in-screen device set to go on sale from Saturday 20 April.
Nokia has today announced that its low cost Lumia 520 Windows Phone will be available in Australia this month. It is the company's cheapest Windows Phone to date.
Google has exhausted stocks of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone in the Australian Play Store for a second time, just hours after the device went back on sale yesterday following a two month long hiatus.
LG has today announced that its Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone will be available "exclusively" through Harvey Norman retail stores from Friday 1 February.
Retailer Harvey Norman is selling HP's discontinued TouchPad tablet for just $98, in a bid to clear Australian stocks of the failed webOS device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA