AMD has cornered the gaming market as Sony’s PS4 and the Xbox One use its processors. Now the company is taking advantage of this gaming experience with its Kaveri range of processors.
Haswell -- Intel's fourth generation of the incredibly successful Core CPU -- is here. As vendors begin rolling out hardware to keep up with one another in the renewed specs and performance race, that age-old game that inevitably follows is about to ...
Intel officially introduced its latest Core microprocessor technology on Saturday. Code-named "Haswell," the new CPUs address the PC industry's need for higher-performing parts that consume even lower amounts of power.
Intel's upcoming family of Core processors, code-named Haswell, will offer 50 percent more battery life in laptops than did their "Ivy Bridge" predecessors, Intel said on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- Apple teams with A-Cold-Wall on gorgeous Beats Studio3 headphones
- PSA: Apple confirms that Unlock with Apple Watch is broken on the iPhone 13
- If the iPhone 13 didnâ€™t convince you to upgrade, the iPhone 14 almost certainly will
- Pick the perfect motherboard with these 5 tips
- iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?