The virtual reality world just changed for the better
Should you buy cheap or expensive VR goggles?
A soundcard and headset combo which is comfortable to wear but feels flimsy and cheap
HTC Vive and McLaren Racing have announced the release of a special edition VIVE Pro McLaren Limited Edition headset.
Turtle Beach has announced its flagship Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp gaming headphones for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Razer has announced the Razer Nari Ultimate wireless gaming headset with Razer HyperSense.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
The Plantronics Explorer 395 is a good-looking, easy-to-use Bluetooth headset that is obviously designed (and priced) for the casual user -- somebody who wants to be able to do hands-free calling but doesn't need to be glued to a mobile phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
- Fledging Shell USB 3.1: A small, fast and portable M.2 NVMe to USB 3.1 enclosure
- Intel Core vs. AMD Ryzen: Which offers the best bang for buck
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
- Telstra discount 90GB mobile plans ahead of EOFY
- Optus doles out a double data deal in time for EOFY
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?