Facebook's move today to follow Google, Mozilla and Hewlett-Packard in offering bounties for bugs got a unanimous thumbs up from security researchers.
Heeding the needs of "agile" programming devotees, Hewlett-Packard has augmented its Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) suite to allow application development managers to use an emerging development methodology called Kanban.
Lenovo nudged out Acer to become the world's third-largest PC maker, and is inching closer to taking the second spot from Dell, according to IDC research.
Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday said it would release a 4G TouchPad tablet with upgraded hardware, which will be available with AT&T's wireless network.
Hewlett-Packard appointed a new executive on Monday to lead the development of its webOS software, with former Palm CEO Jon Rubinstein taking on a broader role in the HP group that makes PCs, tablets and handhelds.
It's the back-to-school sales season and some well-equipped laptops are now available for under $US400. The laptops have between 11.6-inch and 15.6-inch screens and are capable of Web surfing, casual gaming and playback of high-definition movies. So...
Hewlett-Packard and Oracle continued to throw mud at each other in an ugly court battle over Oracle's decision to drop support for Itanium, in which each side has accused the other of publicity stunts and unwarranted secrecy.
Hewlett-Packard is trying to address buyer concerns related to sluggish software performance on the TouchPad tablet with a software update, which will be delivered over the air, the company said.
Hewlett-Packard announced its "most compact" multifunction laser printer, which prints documents from smartphones and tablets, the company said Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard's TouchPad tablet went on sale in U.S. stores Friday. It attracted less fanfare than the launch of Apple's iPad but has drawn some interest from those seeking an alternative to this year's raft of mostly undifferentiated Android-based...
Version 9.0 of EnterpriseDB's Oracle-compatible database is now available, with new support for Hewlett-Packard's HP-UX operating system, the company announced Thursday.
Hewlett-Packard's lawsuit against Oracle over its decision to stop developing software for Intel's Itanium processors is a "publicity stunt" and meant to "lay the blame on Oracle for the disruption that will occur when HP's Itanium-based server busin...
Hewlett-Packard is opening two new centers in China, one focused on cloud computing, and the other on research, as the company ramps up to address this large market.
Laptops from top PC makers priced between US$500 and $700 and running on Advanced Micro Devices' latest A-series Fusion processors are on now on sale through online stores.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- SAP wants to embrace all your data stores with Data Hub
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Telecommunications)Other
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Applications Specialist - Cerner MillenniumOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTSystems Administrator/DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- FTSCRUM Master, CXOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPQlik DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTLead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial and Billing systemsVIC