I've never seen a Windows PC boot faster than HP's versatile Spectre X360 hybrid, which has a start time of four seconds.
FCC votes in new U.S. net neutrality rules
Lenovo's website hack points to DNS weakness ... FTC asked to probe Samsung ... Facebook vet starts server analytics biz ... and more tech news
On a hot day in the future, if you go to work and leave your home air conditioning on full blast, your power company may know you're away and turn it down for you.
Hewlett-Packard lowers outlook as struggles continue ... Visa tech could prep Europe for Apple Pay ... Gemalto says encryption keys are safe ... and more tech news
Hewlett-Packard has lowered its financial outlook for the year after another quarter of declining sales and profit.
As HP reports numbers, questions will be on its split ... GOPers on FCC want to delay net neutrality vote ... Google deals for Softcard ... and more tech news.
Hewlett-Packard has devised a way to run programs written in the R statistical programming language against data sets that span more than one server, potentially paving the way for large-scale, real-time predictive analytics.
How much cloud computing does your enterprise application need? Hewlett-Packard has some of the guesswork out of Cloud procurement by adding seven new preconfigured options to its Helion set of cloud services.
Qualcomm pays $975 billion fine in China ... HP buys cloud security company ... Now you can set up a drone no-fly zone ... and more news.
Apple's financials on tap ... IBM says it's not laying off a quarter of its workforce ... Microsoft makes numbers but Windows doesn't help much ... and more
Hewlett-Packard has experimented with augmented reality and 3D image manipulation in recent products, and it intends to bring some of those technologies to tablets and laptops for a more interactive computing experience.
Hewlett-Packard is taking a step to cut the cords from tablets and laptops with its Elite X2 1011 G1, which will be able to connect to displays and send print commands wirelessly.
Hewlett-Packard hopes to bring momentum into the faltering market for large-screen Android tablets with the new Pro Slate 12, which stands out with a rugged 12.3-inch display and its ability to digitize notes from regular paper.
State of the Union address will be heavy on tech ... Will IBM's earnings disappoint, again? ... Twitter picks up ZipDial's call ... and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- CCReporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- FTUI / UX Lead DesignerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst with Testing backgroundOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW