A security audit of 10 popular Internet-connected devices - components of the so-called Internet of Things - identified an alarmingly high number of vulnerabilities.
Hewlett-Packard has issued new guidelines to limit the use of student labor at its supplier factories in China, in what it claimed was the first of its kind for the IT industry.
Lenovo surpassed Dell to become the world's second largest PC vendor at the end of the third quarter, according to research firms IDC and Gartner.
HP's board of directors is reportedly looking to replace CEO Leo Apotheker, with former eBay CEO and current HP director Meg Whitman said to be a finalist for the job.
In a bid to draw buyers away from Android and iPad tablets, Hewlett-Packard is offering US$50 off on its TouchPad tablets just under a month after the device went on sale.
WD My Passport™ SSD
Apple Watch Series 6
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Toys for Boys
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Sony Playstation 5
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
MSI Modern 14
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations
- GPU sales rise across the board, from AMD and Intel to Nvidia
- 5 ideas Samsung should steal from the iPhone 12
- Laser points to value with new smartwatch
- Apple’s App Store Best of 2020 includes old favorites, pandemic essentials
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?