Hisense takes the fight to the home entertainment heavyweights
Does crazy price equal crazy good for the Kogan 55" TV?
Why one of the cheapest TVs is also the best
Are Samsung's low-end TVs worth buying?
hisense in pictures
Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Hisense has announced local availability and pricing for their new S8 and Q8 4K TVs.
Hisense's have cleaned house and shown off a streamlined 2020 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
In 2019, Hisense brought one Laser TV to Australia. This year, they're launching three new models locally.
Hisense have officially retired their OLED-based line of 4K TVs after just one model.
Talked up at last year’s CES, Hisense’s ULED XD TV is finally ready for prime time.
Is Hisense's Laser TV more projector than it lets on?
What better way to test-drive Sega's latest retro console than a 100-inch Laser TV.
If you’re looking for big screen 4K TVs that are both nicer and cheaper than you expect, you’ll find them in Hisense’s new Series 8 and Series G TVs.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Apple Weekly Update: AirPods, Apple Music+ and more rumors
- Find My: How to use Apple's new all-in-one app to find friends, devices, and items
- Nobody needs HiFi Apple Music+
- Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
- Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?