Hitachi LifeStudio Mobile Plus review: a 500GB external hard drive with bonus magnetic 4GB USB key
A high capacity Hitachi external hard drive
An affordable and ultra-portable Hitachi external hard drive for road warriors on a budget
A ruggedised Hitachi external hard drive for road warriors
A no-frills Hitachi external hard drive
In the ongoing battle to clean up Japan's crippled Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant, Toshiba is deploying a novel robot that's a bit like a scorpion.
Struggling electronics maker Sharp said Monday it is grappling with how to reform its LCD panel business, but has yet to make any decisions.
Hitachi Data Systems is purchasing business intelligence software maker Pentaho to incorporate analysis into Internet of Things systems it'll build for the healthcare, public safety and other industries.
Sports fans of the future might enter stadiums simply by waving a hand over a vein scanner if new technology from Hitachi is any guide.
If you're looking to sharpen your mental focus, Hitachi has developed a wearable brain activity sensor designed to improve learning skills.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
Picking the right projector for your boardroom or showroom can be a confusing experience. Projectors have different sizes, resolutions and brightness levels. The appropriate projector will depend on the size and brightness of your environment, and th...
There are a few common ways to go about adding network-attached storage to your home infrastructure. You can buy a pre-populated NAS device (or home server unit) and plug it into your existing networking setup. You can pick up some kind of enclosur...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
- PowerPoint's Presenter Coach will flag your filthy language and other gaffes
- Google's RCS Chat for Android is the messaging service we should have gotten 5 years ago
- Fledging Shell USB 3.1: A small, fast and portable M.2 NVMe to USB 3.1 enclosure
- Intel Core vs. AMD Ryzen: Which offers the best bang for buck
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?