If you own a Sonos multi-room audio system but have trouble with dead spots, Sonos has good news for you: The all-new Sonos Boost is a high-power signal amplifier that promises to extend the range of a proprietary Sonos network by 50 percent.
With a simple software upgrade, wireless audio pioneer Sonos is getting rid of the need for a Sonos Bridge. Instead, users will now be able to directly connect Sonos's multi-room wireless speakers to their Wi-Fi network.
Pioneer has shown off a soundbar and satellite speakers with flat-panel speaker driver technology, allowing speaker widths of under an inch. The new Pioneer Sound Wing speakers are designed to blend seamlessly underneath or beside a flat-panel LCD or...
Pioneer has announced the Australian availability of its new home audio receivers for 2011. Key features of the new products include Apple Airplay at an accessible price point, and further iPad and iPhone support in apps and connectivity. These new p...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTConfiguration Management Database Discovery AdministratorACT
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC