Microsoft’s latest console release, Xbox One, more than doubled the previous Australian sales record for a console during launch week.
A new generation of console gaming and home entertainment kicks off with the Xbox One launch party, hosted in Sydney's Luna Park as the city lights up.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Bush Australia is expanding its range of retro digital audio products with the addition of the Heritage, a DAB+ digital radio.
Kogan has announced it will sell a range of 3D TVs, 3D Blu-ray players and active 3D glasses.
Denon is offering its customers a free upgrade to enable the Apple Airplay service on its D-N7 multimedia system. The upgrade, which usually costs $60, is available to anyone purchasing the Denon D-N7 until June 30.
Samsung has announced the pricing for its 2011 Australian line-up of plasma, LCD and LED televisions. Most of these TVs will be released in April and May, although some models are already available.
Data newly released by Commercial Radio Australia indicates that more than 400,000 DAB+ digital radios have been sold in Australia since the service's launch in 2009, with more than 700,000 listeners tuning into Australian digital radio stations ever...
Seventeen of the 22 new BRAVIA LCD TVs announced by Sony Australia on Tuesday will feature Sony Internet TV, the company's latest extension of the BRAVIA Internet Video video-on-demand service. With a staggered release from March onwards, Sony's 2011...
The BBC iPlayer is now offering web users the chance to watch TV shows broadcast on rival channels including ITV and Five.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has concluded a review of consumer, reception, interference and technical issues surrounding the broadcast of 3D TV in Australia. The Australian regulatory body has released a new set of guidel...
The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) has been busy certifying hardware, with more than 9,000 consumer electronics products receiving its stamp of approval. Now its software certification is the spur to new growth in home media networks.
In an otherwise underwhelming keynote speech at this year's CES tradeshow, Microsoft made a play to control the biggest screen in the house.
Having to wear glasses is one of the big drawbacks of current 3D TVs. They can be uncomfortable, they're often expensive, and they make you look like a dork.
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesSA
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW