A leading Australian vision research group has weighed in on the 3D TV health debate, stating that 3D television is unlikely to cause a negative effect if viewed under normal conditions.
Australia's third-largest Internet service provider (ISP), iiNet, has struck a deal with FetchTV to distribute an IPTV service to its customers.
Could HDMI's days be numbered? It could be, if a new a new audio/video (A/V) cable standard developed by four tech companies catches on.
The ASUS NX90JQ laptop was launched yesterday at a soundstage in Sydney's Entertainment Quarter. It has been designed to appeal to users who want better sound quality from a notebook.
NEC Australia announced today that 99.9 per cent of Australia's digital television transmissions would be powered by the company.
The ever-canny Kogan Technologies has jumped on the Julia Gillard bandwagon with the release of a new HD TV: the JULIA32. The Kogan JULAI32 is a 32-inch Full HD television boasting two HDMI outputs, a USB port capable of playing movie files and a str...
Apple on Tuesday introduced an even smaller version of the Mac mini, with an HDMI port, an SD card reader, and more graphics and processing power. The new Mac mini is only 1.4-inches tall and rocks a unibody aluminium enclosure, making it a potential...
Chinese PC maker Lenovo Group will soon release a small home-entertainment PC based on a Nano processor from Via Technologies -- the company's second computer model based on the chip.
Apple's success in mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad could spill over into the TV segment if the company decides to make a push for devices with larger screens, analysts said on Friday.
Could the next Apple TV be right around the corner? According to a tip that Engadget received, the next Apple TV is a "doozy." Apple's new set-top box is apparently rumored to have been in the works for longer than Google TV.
The 3D TV era starts tonight with the broadcast of the Socceroos' farewell football match against the New Zealand All Whites.
Professor Dr. Fritz Sennheiser founded the Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG in 1945.
LG has announced a range of promotional offers for purchasers of its 2010 television models. Buying either of LG's 3D TVs -- the LG LX6500 and LG LX9500 -- will earn purchasers a '3D Bonus Pack' consisting of a Fujifilm 3D digital camera and two pair...
Panasonic yesterday launched its 2010 home entertainment line-up in Melbourne. Australian Managing Director, Steve Rust, opened the event by discussing the company's aims for the year ahead.
Panasonic has announced plans to increase its production of their 3D HDTV sets, due to higher-than-expected demand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- CCNetwork Architect - part time contract, Sydney Western SuburbsNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW