If you've bought a television in the last year from a big brand like LG, Panasonic, Samsung or Sony, it's likely that it will be able to connect to the Internet and access online services like IPTV, video-on-demand movies, weather information and new...
QUESTION: I need some advice about video conversion. Using DivX, a WDTV Live drive and a large hard drive, I've copied my entire DVD collection to disk. I've been reading about the H.264 format, however, which apparently retains the same quality at a...
Distance from a television screen affects your viewing experience. The closer you are to the screen, the more engaging and absorbing the experience. The farther you are from it the more distant the action will be.
Question: When I got my PC back after being repaired, everything that was on it before was still there, except iTunes. I'm worried I'll lose the playlists on my 30GB Apple iPod classic if I plug it into my PC after reinstalling iTunes.
So I'm testing this super-cool Lenovo system that would make a perfect media center for the den. It's an all-in-one, meaning there's no bulky tower--just a screen, a base, and a wireless keyboard and mouse.
If you're like me and the rest of the world, you're probably watching the World Cup. And you've probably also noticed while watching that it sounds there's either a massive swarm of bees, some type of air raid going on, or a bunch of pissed-off eleph...
Reader Anibal is looking to outfit his PC with a Blu-ray drive and wants to know if there's any good, low-cost (or free) software for watching Blu-ray movies.
Using your PC to store your photos, videos, and music might save you the trouble of having to dust off photo albums and alphabetize your CD collection, but it can still be a pain to keep your media converted, stored, tagged, and uploaded.
You have your pizza, your beer, and your brand-new, beautiful HDTV. But is that HDTV giving your favorite sport everything it's capable of giving?
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Entertainment doesn't have to be expensive, even with a large HDTV and great content.
When you're looking to buy a set of headphones you will encounter a list of specifications that provide basic information on their requirements and abilities. While nothing is as important as using the headphones yourself to determine whether they so...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT