The BenQ SP890 can be used as a home theatre projector or for boardroom presentations
Home theatre projectors
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
Epson has announced the upcoming release of two new models in its home cinema line-up. Taking over as the company's flagship models from the Epson EH-TW3500, EH-TW4500 and EH-TW5500 home cinema projectors which were released in 2009, the new Epson EH...
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Agile BAOther
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst (Cognos/TM1)Other
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT