A safety system that ties cars and smartphones together to stop those heart-stopping near misses between cars and pedestrians could be standardized by the end of this year.
Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
As I climbed into the Honda Pilot SUV, I didn't have high hopes.
Japan has robot chops aplenty. Honda has the world's most sophisticated humanoid robot, Japanese industrial robot makers are among the best, and the country's space agency landed a robot probe on a speeding asteroid and returned samples to Earth.
Honda is enhancing its smart car technology with a system that can detect pedestrians and nearby vehicles.
Sandwiched between the IFA and CES electronics trade shows, Japan's Ceatec is fighting to stay relevant. But while the number of vendors at this year's Ceatec was down to 547 from 587 last year, with the notable absence of Sony, there was no shortage...
Amazon made headlines this month when it sought permission from the U.S. government to test its drone-based delivery service, but it's far from the only company that's applied for such approval.
Allowing drivers to access more mobile phone apps on a dashboard display while at the wheel sounds like a recipe for disaster -- but at Mobile World Congress members of the Car Connectivity Consortium showed how they plan to do this while limiting di...
Google has teamed up with several auto manufacturers on Monday with the goal of bringing Android to cars by the end of this year.
Honda will begin tests next year of a small electric vehicle that uses a driver's tablet for displaying dashboard readings, audio, navigation and images from its rearview camera, it said Tuesday.
Honda Canada has issued a warning that a data breach exposed the personal data of an unspecified number of customers.
Honda Australia announced today that its new Insight VTi-L hybrid car will come with live traffic updates thanks to a partnership with Intelematics Australia.
Originally, .co was just the Internet country code for Colombia. But now it's becoming a popular top-level domain for major global brands such as BMW, Canon, Honda, Nike, Nokia, Pfizer, Sony and Visa.
The research wing of Honda Motor has co-developed a brain machine interface (BMI) system that allows a person to control a robot through thought alone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- TPSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial and Billing systemsVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSoftware Developer (.Net)QLD
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD