More companies are turning to social media as a way to communicate with their customers, and Hootsuite is working with Microsoft to make that even easier through an integration with the company's products.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Salesforce.com is hoping to give its Marketing Cloud product line a fresh boost with a new social advertising platform for Twitter.
The recurrent technical problems that have affected Twitter for the past seven weeks have also taken a toll on developers of external applications built for the microblogging service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTApplication Security AnalystOther
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- FTAPI Developer / Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTPenetration Tester - Cyber Security Operations - CEHOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTRelease Coordinator - Fixed TermOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC