Hewlett-Packard has updated its Network Node Manager software, released Monday, to include performance management and virtualization support.
Hewlett-Packard is gearing up for a major refresh of its Integrity server line, an important step for customers using those systems and also for the future of Intel's high-end Itanium processor.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday added mobile printing to its enterprise services offerings, giving BlackBerry users a new way to print documents on the go.
A new cloud storage company is launching with software designed to ease deployments with platforms such as Amazon's Simple Storage Service and EMC's Atmos Online.
HP Monday said it has no plans to kill off any existing HP or 3Com networking products, but did not rule out such a move in the future.
Russian authorities raided HP's Moscow offices Wednesday looking for clues in a multimillion-dollar bribery investigation.
Hewlett-Packard has expanded its consulting services to help enterprises get a better handle on the range of new client devices and software that have recently been introduced to the market, the company announced Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard is taking the wraps off a new technology that analysts say could be "a major game changer" for computers and personal devices.
Recession has made companies more cost-sensitive and this has increased the popularity of solutions from HP, according to two separate research reports by Gabriel Consulting Group and Alinean Inc.
Hewlett-Packard this week started leaking information about its upcomping tablet computer, apparently hoping to take advantage of the hype and buzz surrounding Saturday's release Apple's iPad tablet computer.
Orthodox server designs are receiving a face-lift with Intel's Nehalem-EX processor, with vendors implementing new memory features to boost application performance.
Breaking up is hard to do. And when it comes to IT outsourcing, it can be expensive and risky, too. But issues with an outsourcer--such as deteriorating service levels, lack of investment, excessive turnover, or even fraud--are potentially even more ...
At Voicecon's opening Monday in Orlando, vendors are poised to push unified communications, and Microsoft is stepping into the spotlight by announcing alliances with other vendors whose gear interoperates with Microsoft Office Communications Server.
HP has been fined for not meeting service level targets due to a two-day strike last week, the Public and Commercial Services (PCS) union claimed as it considered fresh strikes.
Hewlett-Packard has settled patent infringement complaints that it filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission against inkjet cartridge vendors, HP said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer - 2 PositionsQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPAssistant Change Manager | System Implementation ProjectQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- FTData Analyst/ Reporting AnalystQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- FTScrum Master/Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPNode.js DeveloperNSW