HP's Sprout Pro is an upgrade of the company's pioneering 3D-imaging PC. But what was a niche talent two years ago may now be an in-demand skill for the rise of augmented and virtual reality.
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
HP's venerable Spectre x360 gets a major update including Thunderbolt 3.0, USB-C charging, Windows Hello and a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU.
HP's Envy AIO 27 suddenly makes other all-in-ones look top-heavy. By packing the PC parts into a slender base, it can float a thinner display on top. What a great idea.
HP keeps its stylish Envy product line fresh by putting a Kaby Lake CPU into its Envy 13 laptop and debuting the snazzy Envy 27, a 4K FreeSync display.
The long-standing tradition of getting cheaper ink by buying "off brand" cartridges just hit a snag for HP printer owners after a DRM-infused firmware update.
HP's Pavilion Wave is like no other computer you've seen. Clad in tasteful fabric, this PC of the near future wants to blend into your home and be the hub of your digital lifestyle.
HP's new SureView feature is supposed to make it easier to keep your private information private while in public.
There are now three HP Stream laptops to choose from including two 11-inch models and a 14-inch notebook. The new laptops start rolling out in September.
The PC upgrade cycle has slowed down to every five to six years, and HP's trying a new service model to sell PCs and devices at a faster pace.
If you're looking for a Windows alternative laptop, there's a new incentive to pick up a Chromebook: it may be able to run Android apps.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Stop complaining about how much you paid for your laptop. HP just sold two notebooks for the price of a luxury car.
HP today began taking orders for its new Jet Fusion 3D printer, which it said will revolutionize manufacturing by increasing the speed of parts manufacturing 10-fold while halving costs compared to other 3D printing technologies.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD
- FTJunior Administration AssistantACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 2 SupportQLD
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTSharepoint SpecialistsQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTICT Business Change SpecialistSA
- TPProject ManagerVIC