If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
HP is bringing a proprietary form of ink to office printers, and you won't be able to buy cheaper cartridges for it from sites like eBay.
HP's decision to return to the smartphone market with the Elite X3 wasn’t an easy one, especially with the distasteful past of Palm lingering at the back of their minds.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
An exciting identity is being forged by Hewlett Packard as it finalises a strategic plan to split its company into two.
Future laptops to have privacy screen you turn on with the push of a button
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
HP has confirmed the Australian release of its unusually designed 3D capturing Sprout desktop PC. Sporting the now-traditional form factor of an monitor-based all-in-one, but with a 3D scanner jutting out at 45 degrees from the top, the Sprout is HP...
Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- FTProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTTech LeadOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT