Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
If you're looking for an exhaustive hands on of Windows 10 Mobile build 10149, this isn't it. I spent most of Thursday afternoon trying to install it on two phones--managing to put one into an unresponsive state, and breaking Wi-Fi on the other. Inst...
Confirming rumours dating back to as early as March, Oracle has announced it has appointed former Hewlett-Packard executive David Donatelli as executive vice president for converged infrastructure.
The ongoing saga surrounding HP's ill-fated Autonomy acquisition continued on Tuesday with the company's announcement that it will pay $US100 million in a settlement agreement with PGGM Vermogensbeheer B.V.
Microsoft has given visitors to Computex 2015 a sneak peek at several new devices that will launch with Windows 10, highlighting the capabilities of the new OS.
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, m...
Hewlett-Packard is partnering with computer security company FireEye to give it a technological edge in detecting and investigating cyberattacks.
HP has introduced a new breed of LaserJet printers that are smaller in footprint and more efficient when it comes to toner usage and energy consumption. The cornerstone technology of these laser printers is HP’s JetIntelligence cartridges, and it’s a...
The UK's Serious Fraud Office may have dropped its investigation of software firm Autonomy earlier this year, but that doesn't appear to have done much to allay HP's ire. HP -- which acquired Autonomy in 2011 -- has confirmed that it plans to sue Mik...
If you thought HP's impending corporate split would make it slink away from the PC game, you're wrong. If anything, the company's new Spectre x360 laptop, announced on the eve of Mobile World Congress, seems intent on proving HP will be as frisky as ...
The Sprout, HP's innovative new PC, towered above my desk. An array of cameras and a projector (collectively called the Illuminator) loomed over its 23-inch touch display.
"We're dreaming about holograms," said Alex Kipman of Microsoft, as he unveiled a new set of technologies that will bring 3D imaging and augmented reality to Windows. That's right: holograms--possibly the biggest surprise from Wednesday's the Windows...
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- TPSAP Process ControlQLD
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Unica DeveloperOther
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- CCLevel 1 Service DeskACT
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - 3D, VR, WebGLNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD