Thin, decent performance and feels good to use
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
HP's latest tablet comes with a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
A stylish look, but it needs more grunt.
A cost-effective multifunction printer for a small office or busy study
Chemistry changes to the toner make this small office printer quite interesting
An expensive laptop for executives after a lightweight, easily portable Windows machine
A sturdy 2-in-1 device featuring Intel's silent Core M CPU
This tablet comes with a dual-tipped pen that allows you to write on real paper, with results that then appear on the screen
A premium convertible with plenty of style, but not without its quirks
A few stand-out features make this an enjoyable notebook to use as a main system
It's small and can be held in the palm of your hand, yet it's a full Windows 8.1 device
A 2-in-1 tablet and PC that makes you think a little differently about how a PC should look and feel
This small and inexpensive laptop looks good and feels god to use, but don't expect blazing speed
The good thing about this tablet is that it has a 1920x1200 screen and 4GB of RAM
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Planner - TelcoVIC
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Project Manager (Telecommunications)Other
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW