A HP pico projector with a low overall cost
A quad-core, AMD Phenom-based HP laptop for under $1000
HP's EliteBook 8440p is an attractive and feature-packed business laptop
An HP keyboard that will withstand the stickiest spills and the heaviest dust particles
This low-cost HP laser printer can handle large print volumes and has low ongoing costs
HP's Compaq L2105tm is a touch-sensitive, Full HD LCD monitor
This HP printer can scan, copy and print photos for a low price
A well stocked, well priced HP business notebook
An HP multifunction device for users with minimal print needs
A basic HP multifunction printer for home users
A flexible stand, glare-resistant screen and solid performance make the HP Compaq LA2205wg LCD monitor a decent buy
HP Mini 5102 looks and feels just like Mini 5101, but it has superior battery life and is cheaper
A small form factor HP desktop PC with a Core i5 CPU
A 10in HP netbook with plenty of style
A Windows-based NAS device that's easy to use
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther