Users of the first Android phone, the G1, may be unable to get significant future operating-system updates because the phone's internal flash is nearly full.
This truly is turning into the Summer of Smartphones. The Palm Pre, of course, has already debuted to mostly positive reviews, and seemingly endless clues point to a next-gen iPhone launch in the very near future.
We interrupt your steady stream of iPhone rumors to bring you new buzz on that other famous smartphone: the Android-powered T-Mobile G1. While its successor, the T-Mobile G2 (aka HTC Magic) has yet to hit America, there's now talk of a "T-Mobile G1 v...
The official over-the-air Android 1.5 software update for T-Mobile USA G1 smartphones will start at the end of next week, a spokesman said yesterday, one week after bloggers started saying they were getting the updates in Europe.
High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled its second Google Android-based smartphone, the HTC Magic, with mobile service provider Vodafone on Tuesday.
Not yet for sale in Australia, the HTC Magic surfaced Thursday in the form of a developer's version dubbed I/O, distributed at the Google conference of the same name. And the second-generation Magic indeed has a touch of magic: Its lightweight design...
Following the Australian launch of the second Android-based smartphone to be released in Australia, the HTC Magic, we were lucky enough to get our hands on a review unit.
With the first Android-powered mobile phone -- the HTC Dream -- recently hitting the market in Australia, comparisons will the ever-popular Apple iPhone 3G have already begun.
Following the Australian launch of the Android-based HTC Dream mobile phone, we were lucky enough to get our hands on a review unit of this long-awaited device this morning.
Apple iMac Pro
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Toys for Boys
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
If you own an action camera, it’s probably a GoPro. But if you are planning on sharing any footage of your latest outdoor adventure with friends and colleagues, you will need more than just hardware. You will need software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 3 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 4 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 5 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
Join the newsletter!
- Thronebreaker - The Witcher Tales review: More Gwent For The Gwent God
- PCWorld's November Digital Magazine: Intel's 9th-gen chips are here
- X-VPN review: Good speeds, nice app, but radio silence on details that matter
- Fallout 76 review: Almost hell, West Virginia
- Turtle Beach Elite Atlas review: This PC-first headset gives us hope for the brand
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?