HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
Such a move could make it one of the first watches to ship with Android N.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
The images suggest a new smartphone that looks eerily similar to an iPhone 6.
One of the worst-kept rumors in the Windows world is now confirmed to be true: HTC has brought its One (M8) phone hardware to Windows Phone.
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
HTC has shipped five million of its flagship One smartphones globally, according to an unnamed executive quoted by The Wall Street Journal.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew critici...
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
HTC has generally always built excellent quality hardware and its latest flagship Android phone -- the HTC One -- seems to be no exception. The company has just released a short video which details some of the One's manufacturing processes and they l...
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
HTC's new One Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, the company confirmed today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telephone & Broadband InstallationsOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- FTOAM Specialist | 3-6mth ContractOther
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD