It may not be the iPhone 5 that everybody expected but Apple does have a new iPhone, the iPhone 4S.
We've been lucky enough to get hold of the hotly-anticipated HTC Sensation Android phone well before its official release in Australia (which is still yet to be confirmed by HTC). Joining the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Motorola Atrix and the LG Optimus...
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest in Australia are the Motorola Atrix and the upcoming HTC Sensation.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Sensation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTOperations and Infrastructure Manager -NationalOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTEnterprise and Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT