The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The HTC One is one of the best designed phones we've ever used but it has a few annoying flaws
The HTC Butterfly has a fantastic display but is let down by poor battery life
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
HTC is expected to unveil its rumoured HTC One Android phone next week, after it sent invitations to Australian technology media to attend an "exclusive HTC product launch".
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
Here's what we like and what we don't like about the HTC One after our first hands-on.
We've managed to go hands-on with the HTC Butterfly, the company's first 5-inch, full HD smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
TV manufacturers have been keen on 3D technology in recent times and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to smartphones, too. LG was first to market with the Optimus 3D -- early enough to be crowned the world's first 3D smartphone — ...
We've been lucky enough to get hold of the hotly-anticipated HTC Sensation Android phone well before its official release in Australia (which is still yet to be confirmed by HTC). Joining the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Motorola Atrix and the LG Optimus...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTScientific Software DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther