HTC’s ‘NEW new’ flagship is almost the Android smartphone
Smaller is better with HTC's winning, mid-range, Android smartphone
HTC’s new flagship Android smartphone looks amazing but what else?
A great camera, 24-bit audio, decent interface and Vive VR partnership are all attractive.
HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
htc in pictures
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
HTC has finally released its HTC U Ultra, is it as good as we hoped?
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
HTC's newest flagship phone, the U11+, brings a better screen, bigger battery, and more reasons to squeeze, but it's not coming to the United States.
Google isn't buying HTC outright, but it's scooping up the engineering talent behind the Pixel phones for $1.1 billion.
Alexa is ready for her debut on the HTC's flagship U11, the first phone to offer true hands-free support for Amazon's assistant.
HTC will reportedly release a Snapdragon 835-powered phone in April that uses touch-sensitive bezels to control the screen.
It sounds like a smartphone user's worst fear: Software that starts up before the phone's operating system, intercepting and encrypting every byte sent to or from the flash memory or the network interface. This is not some new kind of ransomware, ...
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
The LG G6 has the best smartphone camera we've tried. So how does the camera in the new HTC U11 compare?
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
Crazy and impressive. Some of the best VR demos we've seen.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Videos about htc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTPlatform Architect - Infrastructure/CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT / PMO projectQLD
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTProject Analyst / Project SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Test Analyst - Service Now - BrisbaneACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User Computing - MobilityOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPTechnical Support OfficerVIC
- TPSenior Exchange ManagerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTReporting AnalystOther
- FTWeb Editor/Digital PublisherOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Programme Specialist - TelcoOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Network Engineer - TelcoVIC
- CCSystem Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - PresalesACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- FTProject Co-ordinatorOther