HTC has unveiled its new 5G Smart Hub, a 5G mobile hotspot that support up to 20 users and will be available to Telstra customers later this year.
Though Mobile World Congress is usually a smartphone-focused affair, HTC hasn't let that stop them from announcing a new standalone version of their Vive VR headset aimed at enterprise customers.
HTC Vive and McLaren Racing have announced the release of a special edition VIVE Pro McLaren Limited Edition headset.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
HTC has officially launched their "blockchain-powered" smartphone, the HTC Exodus 1, into early access.
ABI Research's Teardown has released a statement criticizing the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer over the 'frustrating' user experience offered by the Edge Sense 2 tech found in its recent HTC U12+ flagship.
HTC are looking to leapfrog the competition and offer the best dual-camera smartphone on the market with their new U12+. Here's a hands-on first look at the new device.
HTC have officially unveiled their 2018 flagship phone, the HTC U12+.
Speaking at Consensus 2018, HTC Vive founder Phil Chen revealed the company plans to bring a 'blockchain-powered' smartphone called Exodus to market.
HTC has announced that their Android One-powered HTC U11 Life will be available through Vodafone from March 14th.
HTC's newest flagship phone, the U11+, brings a better screen, bigger battery, and more reasons to squeeze, but it's not coming to the United States.
Google isn't buying HTC outright, but it's scooping up the engineering talent behind the Pixel phones for $1.1 billion.
Alexa is ready for her debut on the HTC's flagship U11, the first phone to offer true hands-free support for Amazon's assistant.
HTC will reportedly release a Snapdragon 835-powered phone in April that uses touch-sensitive bezels to control the screen.
It sounds like a smartphone user's worst fear: Software that starts up before the phone's operating system, intercepting and encrypting every byte sent to or from the flash memory or the network interface. This is not some new kind of ransomware, ...
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Australia reponds to Android license crisis
- Razer Blade Stealth (2019) review: One of the nicest laptops I can't afford
- Need your dragon fix after Game of Thrones’ finale? Head to Elder Scrolls Online’s Elsweyr expansion
- Google pulls Huawei's Android license: 5 reasons not to panic (yet) if you own a Huawei phone
- FileShadow review: 100GB of free online storage plus local data backup and consolidation
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?