HTC has announced that their Android One-powered HTC U11 Life will be available through Vodafone from March 14th.
HTC's newest flagship phone, the U11+, brings a better screen, bigger battery, and more reasons to squeeze, but it's not coming to the United States.
Google isn't buying HTC outright, but it's scooping up the engineering talent behind the Pixel phones for $1.1 billion.
Alexa is ready for her debut on the HTC's flagship U11, the first phone to offer true hands-free support for Amazon's assistant.
HTC will reportedly release a Snapdragon 835-powered phone in April that uses touch-sensitive bezels to control the screen.
It sounds like a smartphone user's worst fear: Software that starts up before the phone's operating system, intercepting and encrypting every byte sent to or from the flash memory or the network interface. This is not some new kind of ransomware, ...
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
HTC hints at wireless VR with new Vive partners and accessories, including the Tracker that can track anything
Thought the HTC Vive was fully developed? Not at all. HTC showed the way to a wireless future, together with new hardware: the Vive Tracker and an improved audio experience.
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
You still buy Vive VR games from Steam, but you can try HTC's Viveport for non-gaming experiences.
Both phones bring feature an Art Deco design with a lot of emphasis on camera quality and audio features.
The Cloud computing arm of Alibaba Group, Alibaba Cloud, has launched a global marketplace and AliLaunch program for technology partners. This new program allows international technology partners to enter the China market through Alibaba Cloud’s init...
A mockup reveals a rear fingerprint sensor, no camera bump, and new on-screen navigation buttons.
This flagship offers a bigger screen, higher resolution, and larger battery capacity in comparison to the smaller "Sailfish" model.
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
- Microsoft's DirectX Raytracing paves the way for lifelike gaming, the graphics holy grail
- How machine learning can make prettier PC games that adapt to your play preferences
- Azio Hue 2 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse review: Quiet and roomy, but a tad too sticky
- AMD Ryzen CPUs get deeper price cuts ahead of Zen+'s April launch
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTOracle Database Exadata Engineers, Sydney CBD, 6 months contract,NSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSolution Designer/Architect - Java IntegrationOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCCommunications SpecialistNSW
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTAnalyst DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Administrator/CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ManagerOther
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPIT Trainer - System ReleaseWA
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- CCIT Change ManagerWA
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- CCJunior - Mid Level ServiceNow ArchitectQLD