The smartphones insurance companies hate: Samsung leads least-reliable pack
Smartphone connoisseurs may be anticipating the upcoming release of the HTC One, but the rest of the world can't stop talking about another HTC phone due out Friday, the First.
31 percent of people who took part in a PC Advisor poll to gage the public interest in the Facebook Phone have said that they want one.
Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Win, which appears to be a slightly wimpier Galaxy S3 for the midrange consumer.
Is the HTC One a smartphone that takes pictures or a camera that makes phone calls? That question may sound facetious, but there's the buzz around the upcoming HTC One and its newfangled UltraPixel camera--which will land in consumer hands on April 1...
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC reported a major decline in its first quarter profit, after the company was forced to push back the launch of its newest flagship phone to April.
Unless you're a huge Facebook fanatic, will this really be something you use every day? Time will tell.
HTC has no plans to launch its new First smartphone in Australia. The company says there is currently "no information available on Australian availability."
Facebook is not building its own smartphone. Instead, it today unveiled Home, a Facebook-focused home screen designed to give Android users quick access to their Facebook friends.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
An image of what appears to be the long-rumoured Facebook phone has been published by by Twitter account @evleaks.
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
AT&T and Sprint Tuesday separately announced plans to start selling 32GB HTC One smartphones on April 19 for $199.99 with a two-year contract.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- SAP wants to embrace all your data stores with Data Hub
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTBatch support specialistVIC
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Specialist O365NSW
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC