Its fortunes in the West having stumbled, HTC is looking to the massive China smartphone market to keep it in business.
HTC has announced that its mid-range Desire 601 smartphone will be sold exclusively in Australia through Vodafone.
HTC's newest phone, the 5.9-inch HTC One Max, includes a fingerprint scanner -- although unlike the one in Apple's latest iPhone, it's located on the back of the device.
Purported screenshots of the upcoming version of HTC's Sense 5 interface overlay reminded us that we've been wishing for a way to remove BlinkFeed from the Home screen since we reviewed the One earlier this year.
Microsoft has been trying to persuade Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC to load the Windows Phone OS jointly with Android on future smartphones, it has been reported.
HTC will hold a pair of events next week in Hong Kong and Taiwan that are largely expected to unveil the supersized HTC One Max smartphone.
Samsung Electronics forecast strong growth in revenue and profit in the third quarter as the company rolled out new models of its smartphones and tablets, including products for emerging markets.
HTC and Qualcomm are reworking a radio chip for the HTC One smartphone in order to avoid a U.S. ban on imports of patent-infringing technology, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
HTC is selling back the remainder of its stake in Beats Electronics, shedding its financial ties to the headphones vendor in a partnership that did little to help turn the smartphone maker's fortunes around.
Vodafone has announced pricing plans and opened pre-orders for the HTC One Mini smartphone, and has also released of a new version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 with Cat 4 LTE.
Taiwan's HTC has infringed on two patents held by Nokia related to cellphones and tablets, a judge at a powerful U.S. trade court said Monday.
Android's race to the bottom seems to have inspired companies of all sorts to release their own phone or tablet device. Now you can count Monster among them.
HTC's One Max phablet has been leaked again, this time with a fingerprint scanner on board.
In another sign of trouble at HTC, the Taiwan-based smartphone maker started downsizing its US operations on Friday, cutting an undisclosed number of staff.
Fresh off of its introduction of a sadder shade of phone, a leaked photo hints that HTC may soon introduce a gold-colored version of its top-shelf HTC One.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Technology and StrategyQLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- TPImplementation Planner | P90 |$1300/dayQLD
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital ProducerVIC