The latest Mac Mini offers an HDMI connection, an aluminium, unibody enclosure and a removable panel to upgrade memory
Couch potatoes, your keyboard-mouse is here: the Lenovo Mini Wireless Keyboard N5901
The Cideko Air Keyboard is a mini keyboard with built-in motion sensing, for use as a media-centre controller
We hope this tiny, powerful HTPC is sign of things to come
With discrete graphics and a quad-core processor, Gigabyte's next Brix Gaming mini-PC will provide gamers seeking a compact but higher-performing system an alternative to Intel's NUCs. And it's not the only new member of the family.
So I'm testing this super-cool Lenovo system that would make a perfect media center for the den. It's an all-in-one, meaning there's no bulky tower--just a screen, a base, and a wireless keyboard and mouse.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving the Aftermath hands-on: It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine(ish)
- PDXCON 2019: Paradox reveals Crusader Kings III, Surviving the Aftermath, and more
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition (Nintendo Switch) review
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition (Nintendo Switch) review
- John Wick Hex (2019) review
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?