Server vendors recorded the strongest shipment growth in over four years for the first quarter, mainly driven by continued investments in the hyperscale server infrastructures that power public and private clouds.
The increasing need for real-time analytics has helped buoy server sales to enterprises in a weak global economy, but most of the growth during the third quarter came from Web giants that are building their own hardware.
Products for creating and distributing 4K content, including cameras that will open the door for live sports and music events, are a hot trend at this week's National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
Huawei's enterprise unit has launched the FusionCube for high-end HANA systems and will also work with SAP on products for areas such as enterprise mobility.
Networking and telecom equipment vendor Huawei has lost a patent lawsuit it filed in France against ZTE over a USB connector patent, ZTE said on Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- TPSolution Architect - AzureNSW
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- FTDigital Acquisition Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- CCApplications Deployment/SupportNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPSolution Architect - Networks & SecurityQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC