The Huawei Mate 10 introduces the neural processing unit, a dedicated chip that is devoted to AI. Here's why that's such a big deal.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
Are you young, hip, and cool? If so, Honor would love the honor of being your next smartphone.
We've just got our hands on the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G, a tablet Vodafone has called the "fastest" in Australia. It supports the LTE Category 4 mobile data standard, the newest and fastest class of 4G. Let's take a look!
The Huawei Ascend P2 is the latest smartphone to come out of the Chinese telco giant. With a 4.7-inch display, 13-megapixel camera and 1.5GHz processor it’s up against the current big-screen heavyweights from Samsung, Sony and HTC, but the P2 has an ...
Chinese manufacturer Huawei claims its new Ascend P6 phone is the "world's slimmest smartphone". We go-hands on!
Huawei may not be a brand that immediately comes to mind when you think of mobile phones, but its IDEOS X5 Android phone will certainly get you thinking — it claims to offer a better experience than other smartphones which are twice the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCProject Manager - IDAMVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW