One of the best Android Wear watches, the Huawei Watch, finaly gets its 2.0 updates, but the rollout is still far from over.
A statement from Huawei reportedly confirms that its first-generation wearable has a dormant NFC chip that may be turned on after the Android Wear 2.0 update lands.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
The Huawei P10 looks like a worthy evolution form the P9, but it probably won't come to the U.S.
Huawei's Android Wear 2 watch is sporty, chunky, and not nearly as sophisticated as earlier smartwatch efforts.
At a preview event at this year's MWC on Sunday, Huawei launched the P10 and P10 Plus smartphones, and drew big crowds.
Optus has switched on 4.5G network services throughout Macquarie Park, in north-west Sydney, and said the technology will be rolled out in selected capital cities and in the next year.
Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
Faux-leather accents and clean, white lines are nice, but the accessories fall short in some key ways.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
The global partnership between Vogue and Huawei has arrived in Australia at an event in Sydney where the two companies launched Huawei’s new smartwatch collection designed for females.
Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has made its first foray into the premium tablet/laptop market with the launch of its first 2-in-1 device, the MateBook.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTChange LeadQLD
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Network Architect - CCIEVIC
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Banking/FinanceNSW
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTDatabase Developer - SQLACT
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD