Chinese smartphone brand Huawei has announced its Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro smartphones, which the company promises will leverage AI to kickstart a new era in smartphone experiences.
Chinese smartphone brand Huawei have launched a new bid for the mid-tier smartphone market, announcing Australian availability and pricing for the Huawei Nova 2i.
Huawei CEO Richard Yu has telegraphed the company’s intentions to invest in artificial intelligence in his keynote address at this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
Chinese technology giant continues tradition of bold claims by stating it will be a market leader in the PC space by 2022.
One of the best Android Wear watches, the Huawei Watch, finaly gets its 2.0 updates, but the rollout is still far from over.
A statement from Huawei reportedly confirms that its first-generation wearable has a dormant NFC chip that may be turned on after the Android Wear 2.0 update lands.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
The Huawei P10 looks like a worthy evolution form the P9, but it probably won't come to the U.S.
Huawei's Android Wear 2 watch is sporty, chunky, and not nearly as sophisticated as earlier smartwatch efforts.
At a preview event at this year's MWC on Sunday, Huawei launched the P10 and P10 Plus smartphones, and drew big crowds.
Optus has switched on 4.5G network services throughout Macquarie Park, in north-west Sydney, and said the technology will be rolled out in selected capital cities and in the next year.
Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTBid ManagerOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW