A sturdy 2-in-1 device featuring Intel's silent Core M CPU
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
An innovative watchband hinge makes the Yoga 3 Pro one of the best laptop convertibles on the market
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
Audi’s answer to finite fossil fuels is a hybrid petrol-electric engine capable of stellar milege. Australians will have the opportunity to own the innovative technology in March with the launch of the Audi A3 e-tron.
The newest addition to Acer’s 2-in-1 range comes in the form of a run-of-the-mill Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet with detachable keyboard, the third-generation Aspire Switch 10, which is targeted at education and business.
Lenovo took the wraps off six new Yoga products at an event in London, showing off its high-end Yoga 3 Pro convertible laptop, as well as all the other variants of its Yoga tablet range. Before you stop reading thinking that these are just some borin...
From early July, you'll be able to buy the LG Tab-Book models with either an Intel Atom or a third-generation Intel Core i5 processor, but if you wait until around September, you will be able to get one that uses Intel's fourth-generation Core i5 CPU...
Lenovo announced the availability of the Yoga 3 Pro locally, as well as the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, and a couple of variants of the Yoga Tablet 2. These all sound like similar products, right? We thought we would break them down for you here so that you k...
The ThinkPad Yoga is basically a regular laptop first and foremost and it doesn't have the bulk or awkwardness that are usually associated with other Windows 2-in-1 hybrid devices. There is no separation between the screen and the body, and the only...
Whitepapers about hybrid
This whitepaper reveals which vendor is demonstrating that it has appreciated the broad, long-term strategic importance of flash storage and is moving rapidly to both maximize and optimize its use across its portfolio. You could be forgiven for thinking flash storage is the saviour of the storage world, but the truth is far more about pragmatism than panacea. This is because flash is a technology, and not a market Solid-state storage has been around in some form or another for over three decades, but only in the last few years has it become widely adopted Looking ahead, the most successful vendors seem certain to be those that offer—in addition to a range of solutions—a hybrid approach
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 3 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 4 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 5 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- Mophie Powerstation XXL review: This is the portable battery you're looking for
- Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
- There’s a gap between innovation and value in Australia. Could AI close it?
- The Apple Card could be the riskiest piece of Apple’s walled garden
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?