A sturdy 2-in-1 device featuring Intel's silent Core M CPU
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
An innovative watchband hinge makes the Yoga 3 Pro one of the best laptop convertibles on the market
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
Audi’s answer to finite fossil fuels is a hybrid petrol-electric engine capable of stellar milege. Australians will have the opportunity to own the innovative technology in March with the launch of the Audi A3 e-tron.
The newest addition to Acer’s 2-in-1 range comes in the form of a run-of-the-mill Windows 8.1 hybrid tablet with detachable keyboard, the third-generation Aspire Switch 10, which is targeted at education and business.
Lenovo took the wraps off six new Yoga products at an event in London, showing off its high-end Yoga 3 Pro convertible laptop, as well as all the other variants of its Yoga tablet range. Before you stop reading thinking that these are just some borin...
From early July, you'll be able to buy the LG Tab-Book models with either an Intel Atom or a third-generation Intel Core i5 processor, but if you wait until around September, you will be able to get one that uses Intel's fourth-generation Core i5 CPU...
Lenovo announced the availability of the Yoga 3 Pro locally, as well as the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, and a couple of variants of the Yoga Tablet 2. These all sound like similar products, right? We thought we would break them down for you here so that you k...
The ThinkPad Yoga is basically a regular laptop first and foremost and it doesn't have the bulk or awkwardness that are usually associated with other Windows 2-in-1 hybrid devices. There is no separation between the screen and the body, and the only...
Whitepapers about hybrid
This whitepaper reveals which vendor is demonstrating that it has appreciated the broad, long-term strategic importance of flash storage and is moving rapidly to both maximize and optimize its use across its portfolio. You could be forgiven for thinking flash storage is the saviour of the storage world, but the truth is far more about pragmatism than panacea. This is because flash is a technology, and not a market Solid-state storage has been around in some form or another for over three decades, but only in the last few years has it become widely adopted Looking ahead, the most successful vendors seem certain to be those that offer—in addition to a range of solutions—a hybrid approach
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst l Interviewing this weekNSW
- TPSAP S/4HANA Implementation Project Manager - FMCGVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Specialist O365NSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical / Team LeadOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW