If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Watson and Einstein are teaming up, and IBM and Salesforce hope the pairing proves as smart as it sounds. The two companies are working together to bring information from IBM systems into Salesforce’s products through a series of integrations announc...
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
In Minnesota, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump added IBM to the list of companies he criticizes for moving jobs offshore.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has once again taken IBM to task over its role in the 2016 Census website outage.
There's a new data expert making a name for himself in the corporate world today, and he's impressing a lot of people.
What goes into making a computer understand the world through senses, learning and experience, as IBM says Watson does? First and foremost, tons and tons of data.
IBM may have originally built Watson to win at Jeopardy, but it saw potential applications in healthcare early on.
How did IBM's Watson get to where it is today? Here are some key events that happened along the way.
Big data is in many ways still a wild frontier, requiring wily smarts and road-tested persistence on the part of those hoping to find insight in all the petabytes. On Tuesday, IBM announced a new platform it hopes will make things easier.
IBM sold off its x86 server business two years ago to Lenovo, thinking it was going to be a cut-throat, low-margin business. But the cloud has only intensified x86 server chip sales, and IBM is paying attention.
IBM has responded to the Census debacle after a conspicuous silence in the wake of Tuesday night’s website meltdown.
Cisco, Intel, IBM, Mellanox use silicon photonics to better handle video streaming and data center to data center traffic.
Can the leading Cloud vendor maintain its sizeable lead in the market?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Analyst. 12 month contract.NSW