IBM has elected Virginia Rometty as president and chief executive officer effective Jan. 1, replacing Sam Palmisano, who will retain the chairman's role.
A weakness in XML Encryption can be exploited to decrypt sensitive information, researchers say.
Against a backdrop of economic uncertainty, a raft of third-quarter earnings reports this week from some of the biggest players in IT showed that while tech sales remain strong overall, there are some weak spots that are stirring concerns among marke...
Small and midsized organizations will deploy cloud services more readily than their larger counterparts, predicted the IBM general manager for midmarket sales at a company event Tuesday. As a result, IBM is aggressively pursuing this market, namely b...
Advanced Micro Devices has appointed former Apple iPhone development chief Mark Papermaster as chief technology officer, where he will take charge of developing AMD's future microprocessors and hardware.
IBM on Wednesday introduced mainframe and Power-based systems for analytics in an effort to compete with Oracle's Exadata.
IBM increased both its income and revenue for the third quarter, but the revenue growth came in slightly lower than analysts had predicted, leading to fears that the sluggish economy is hampering IBM's growth.
IBM has expanded its SmartCloud services, giving customers more tools to migrate their existing processes and data onto IBM's PaaS (platform-as-a-service) offerings, or to set up their own private Clouds.
IBM is taking its business analytics capabilities down a new path by making them available to IT organizations to monitor and predict issues with systems and processes.
Extending its expertise in the field of high performance computing (HPC), IBM is acquiring cluster computing software vendor Platform Computing, the companies announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Steve Jobs' death raised question about directions in technology this week while worries about the economy continue to put downward pressure on tech stocks, but for much of the industry it's been business as usual, especially for mergers and acquisit...
In a move to fortify a newly created division devoted to security systems, IBM is acquiring Q1 Labs, the company announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Oracle unveiled the Big Data Appliance, the newest addition to its line of products that combine software and hardware, during the OpenWorld conference in San Francisco on Monday.
IBM has launched a system designed to help cities ease parking congestion and collect more parking fees, the company announced Wednesday. The service could also help motorists find parking spaces more easily in crowded urban areas.
Five chipmakers, including Intel, IBM, Samsung Electronics, GlobalFoundries and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. have committed investment of $US4.4 billion in research and development in the state of New York over the next five years, to devel...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- TPSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- FTDigital Project Manager - Mobile App, Website BuildOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTSAP FICO ConsultantOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Heavy Vehicle Regulation & LegislationOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW