Even though sales of some mobile devices are booming, overall confidence in the tech sector continues to erode as economic weakness puts downward pressure on the computer market.
Organizers of the upcoming OpenSource World conference broadened the event program and are offering free admission, hoping to attract more attendees in a time of slashed travel budgets and increased competition from similar shows.
Whitepapers about IDG
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW
- FTICT TrainerOther
- CCIntegration AnalystACT
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- FTChange Analyst, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther