Some downloadable software is so good that you just have to grab it. Unfortunately, often you have to pay for it after you try it out. But every once in a while, a must-have program is totally free. Such indispensable, no-cost programs are the hardes...
Microsoft's Windows Live Essentials 2011, is ready for prime time. Microsoft announced Thursday it's consumer focused suite of free applications, has moved from testing mode (beta) to the final release. The productivity suite is Microsoft's flagship ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperACT