HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
Microsoft has erected a gigantic Surface in London's Trafalgar Square, with a roughly 383-inch display. Visitors can walk up to the oversized Surface and stomp on the attached jumbo keyboard to interact with apps.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services took too little time testing how the many components of the troubled HealthCare.gov worked together before rolling out the insurance marketplace, contractors involved in the project said Thursday.
If there's any U.S. city whose citizens are likely to use technology to alleviate a transit strike, San Francisco is it. On Monday, ride-sharing and car-hailing services, many fueled by smartphone apps, reported increased use after a strike halted Am...
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is boosting the IT trauma team giving urgent care to the Obamacare website, which has badly malfunctioned since its launch almost three weeks ago.
AT&T plans to offer tablet users a US$5 day pass for mobile data service, as well as a $25 prepaid plan for 1GB over three months, in a bid to reach more types of consumers.
Hewlett-Packard has assembled a number of its data-mining software programs into a service, called the HP Digital Marketing Hub, that can synthesize multiple sources of marketing data to help organizations better identify potential customers.
More than two weeks after U.S. President Barack Obama's administration launched a website allowing uninsured U.S. residents to sign up for health coverage, officials still aren't releasing the numbers of people who have successfully navigated the err...
Ask a hundred entrepreneurs where they draw inspiration and you'll probably get a hundred different answers, but few are likely to be as unusual as that of Marcus Weller. The CEO of Skully Helmets came up with his idea for a high-tech motorcycle helm...
Novatel Wireless' latest device for vehicle tracking can be self-installed and has an accelerometer and GPS combo that can keep a close eye on driving habits.
A team from Delft University in the The Netherlands won the World Solar Challenge, a biennial cross-Australia race that puts solar cars up against harsh driving conditions.
Nuna 7, a futuristic single-seater car capable of speeds in excess of 100 kilometers per hour, is on the verge of winning the World Solar Challenge, a biennial cross-Australia endurance race for solar-powered vehicles.
A solar-powered car carrying four people hit speeds of 120 kilometers per hour (75 miles per hour) as it raced across the Australian desert in this year's World Solar Challenge.
A team from Holland's Delft University is leading the world's toughest solar car race at the end of its second day.
Toyota added a new concept electric vehicle to its Hamo car sharing project, which lets users rent electric cars by the minute.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT