Data-integration giant Informatica has made itself a private company in a $US5.3 billion deal that includes investments from Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
All the data "lakes" in the world won't amount to much if you can't figure out what they mean for your business. With that in mind, Salesforce on Thursday unveiled Salesforce Wave for Big Data, a new tool designed to help business users make sense of...
Back in 2010 there was a round of widespread speculation that Oracle was about to snap up Informatica, but -- like so many such rumors -- it never came to pass. Now, Informatica is getting purchased by someone else.
European CIOs looking to integrate applications across public and private Clouds will soon have a new option with a data orchestration service from Deutsche Telekom and Informatica.
A former Microsoft architect has founded a startup called Azuqua aimed at tackling the problem of joining together and automating business processes from multiple SaaS (software-as-a-service) applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCJunior Website AdministratorACT
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther