StackMob hopes to make it easier for Heroku's customers to extend their applications to mobile phones, by adding its service as a Heroku add-on.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched a public beta test of ElastiCache, which is designed to allow enterprises to speed up their Web applications, the company said on Monday.
Amazon is stepping up the security and access features of its cloud services in an effort to attract more government agencies as customers.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) learned a lot of lessons from the outage that affected its Dublin data center, and will now work to improve power redundancy, load balancing and the way it communicates when something goes wrong with its cloud, the company s...
Amazon Web Services' efforts to restore service following a power outage at its Dublin data center were complicated further on Monday by an error in the EBS (Elastic Block Storage) software, the company said.
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud in North Virginia had connectivity issues late Monday, knocking off temporarily a number of websites and services that use Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing infrastructure.
A lightening strike in Dublin on Sunday caused a power failure in data centers belonging to Amazon and Microsoft, causing the companies' cloud services to go offline.
Amazon Web Services will introduce new capabilities for enterprises on Thursday, including identity federation and support for private network connections to AWS.
Setting the stage for cloud deployments, VMware will update many of its core products and bundle them into an integrated release, called the Cloud Infrastructure Suite, the company announced Tuesday.
Amazon announced late on Wednesday that it is eliminating the cost for all inbound data transfer to Amazon Web Services, matching Microsoft's recent announcement of the same offer for its Azure service.
While managers may anticipate how cloud computing will one day ease IT headaches, the purveyors of cloud services themselves still need to further fine-tune the way their cloud services are metered and managed in order to make truly flexible cloud co...
Fujitsu is launching its infrastructure-as-a-service offering in North America in a few months, and will start offering interested customers a free trial next week.
In an attempt to ease cloud deployments for their combined customer base, Microsoft and SAP are configuring some of their software products so that they work more easily together.
A potential DDoS attack on Heroku, the Ruby platform-as-a-service provider now owned by Salesforce.com, is creating availability issues for its customers.
Hoping to ease customers' migration to the cloud, NetApp has released a reference architecture for deploying its storage systems as part of a Microsoft Hyper-V cloud system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- How to use the Terminal to see what Mac processes are accessing the internet
- Apple goes after leakers with a new plea: Think of the cases!
- Will anyone be able to buy an iPhone 13 on launch day?
- Why California isn’t banning gaming PCs (yet)
- Asus ROG Falchion review: A wireless gaming keyboard that falls short of the target
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?