Paradoxically for a platform intended to automate cloud service deployment, a major obstacle to wider adoption of OpenStack is a lack of qualified staff, speakers and attendees at the OpenStack Summit in Paris said Monday.
Microsoft wants to move monitoring and analytics to the cloud, automate management and take over high- performance computing work with its latest Azure products.
Extending Office 365 functionality to third-party developers, Microsoft has exposed a set of application programming interfaces (APIs) so other companies can add features and capabilities to the online productivity service.
Although fierce rivals in the market for Cloud computing services, IBM and Microsoft have pledged to make their technologies interoperable in the Cloud for the sake of their users.
Getting out of the business of designing and running computer systems, German airline Deutsche Lufthansa AG is selling its IT services division to IBM and having Big Blue run its internal IT operations.
Microsoft now loves Linux.
Microsoft researchers have figured out a new way to keep data and applications secure in the cloud, by cordoning them off in memory from the underlying infrastructure.
IBM is expanding the customer base for its Watson cognitive computing technology as companies from an increasingly wide variety of industries start to incorporate the service into their businesses.
NTT Communications is giving the power of choice to network administrators, releasing an upgrade for its Enterprise Cloud platform that will allow for on-the-fly changes to bandwidth capacity and VPN connections.
Sometimes the best path to success is to learn how to avoid failure.
Oracle chairman, Larry Ellison, has delivered another dose of hype for the vendor's Cloud platform, but many customers may need more convincing before they make the leap.
Earlier this month, Microsoft quietly appointed software architect Mark Russinovich as chief technology officer for its Azure cloud computing platform, formalizing a role he's been executing for the past several years.
With the newest commercial service to spring from its highly publicised Watson cognitive computing initiative, IBM is attempting to streamline the process of analysing data so business managers can pull insights from data sets without the help of IT ...
In an ongoing effort to commercialize its Watson analysis technology, IBM is testing a new service that can answer questions business managers might have about their data.
Hewlett-Packard has agreed to buy Cloud platform provider, Eucalyptus, stepping up HP's efforts in the growing field of Cloud computing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTData Migration LeadOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther