For the kickoff of Microsoft's annual North American TechEd conference, the company is urging administrators and IT professionals to think of it as the provider of the "Cloud OS."
Microsoft is updating a number of its IT infrastructure and development tools to work more seamlessly with its Azure hosted cloud services, including Windows Server, System Center, Visual Studio and SQL Server.
Deploying an update of its DB2 database, IBM is pitching its SmartCloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) for use in data reporting and analysis.
VMware has launched its long-anticipated public infrastructure as a service (IaaS), touting its virtual networking capabilities as a differentiator from other established hybrid cloud offerings.
Google has added a new notification to its Cloud Storage service, allowing applications to automatically take action when new content is uploaded by users.
While some progress has been achieved in getting virtual machines to run across different types of hypervisors, more work is still needed to bring them to the level of portability that enterprises are seeking, according to a study released by the Ope...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to expand its security offerings with hosted intrusion protection appliances and more extensive encryption features, as it looks to increase the level of protection users can get in its cloud.
Merging the worlds of big data and cloud computing, Red Hat, Hortonworks and Hadoop integrator Mirantis are jointly building a software program, called Savanna, that will make it easier to deploy Apache Hadoop on an OpenStack cloud service.
Red Hat has launched a community version of its still-in-development OpenStack distribution, and it also released a preview of the enterprise edition of this distribution for those who sign up for an early adopter program.
Expanding beyond its own OpenStack hosted services, Rackspace is offering to build OpenStack deployments for other hosting providers as well, such as telecommunication companies.
Amazon Web Services' Elastic Beanstalk for .Net applications now supports configuration files to simplify cloud setup and integration with Amazon's private cloud and relational database.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has lowered the cost of running Windows on its cloud, while Google announced a reduction on all Compute Engine pricing. Google has also expanded the number of virtual servers users can choose from and made its cloud more Eur...
Google is hoping to make it easier for developers to integrate SMS or voice communications in applications running on the company's App Engine platform.
Cloudian has upgraded its storage platform with improved reliability and security, as well as better integration with Amazon's Simple Storage Service.
The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) has approved CloudStack as a top-level project (TLP), helping the open-source cloud software effort further establish its independence from Citrix, which acquired the program's codebase in its 2011 purchase of Clo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- TPSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTService ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT