HP Officejet 100 review: This battery-powered printer includes Bluetooth
Canon PIXMA MX885 review: Canon's best small office printer is heavy on features and is surprisingly cheap
Dell V313W review: This cheap inkjet printer prints quickly but struggles with document quality
Dell V515W review: A cheap multifunction device with fax and an automatic document feeder
Lexmark Genesis review: The Genesis is a Lexmark printer that has an excellent scanner but expensive ink
Whether you're printing school assignments from home, scanning and faxing documents for your business or printing high quality photos from your digital SLR camera, you can find an inkjet printer that will suit your needs. Inkjet printers are generall...
For home and small office users, Canon's line-up of PIXMA inkjet printers offers a huge range of printing options and extra features at a variety of prices. Below we've rounded up the Canon PIXMA printers that have passed through our Test Centre.
If you're buying a printer, either for work or for home, one of the choices you're likely to be faced is whether to get an inkjet printer or a laser printer.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- 2 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 review: Smaller form-factor, higher performance
- 3 Jabra Elite 65t review: Third time's the charm
- 4 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 5 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
Join the newsletter!
- How New Technologies Are Improving The Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Reports say Essential has cancelled its second smartphone
- BlackBerry tease KEY2 smartphone
- Fujifilm XH-1 review: Fujifilm’s contentious contender
- How to upgrade your laptop's RAM
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?