Creating open APIs has helped TomTom Telematics build an ecosystem of third-party developers who are using its WEBFLEET platform as the basis of a range of fleet and vehicle management applications, delivering additional features to customers across ...
The Waikato District Health Board service lets patients talk to their hospital doctor over their smartphone from home rather than having to travel to an appointment.
Tax cuts for SMBs and increased access to startup investment are both key features of the 2016 federal budget, announced by Treasurer Scott Morrison on Tuesday night. But peak industry bodies have described the budget as a "missed opportunity" to sup...
New Zealand enterprises need to rewire their ‘innovation brains’ or risk being sidelined by competitors. IDC’s Louise Francis lists three questions to jumpstart the process.
The economy and innovation agenda is under serious threat from a new enemy according to Intel managing director A/NZ, Kate Burleigh, and that enemy is data privacy.
Experts in user experience and ecommerce share their top tips for how to get consumers to enjoy, stay and buy on your website.
In 1999, consumers took over 80 billion photos a year; by 2014 over 1.5bn new photos were being shared every day on Facebook, WhatsApp and Snapchat alone. Camera brands should have been revelling in this explosion of photography, and generating recor...
All work and no play does more than make Jack a dull boy. It can stifle creativity. A playful office helps corporate problem-solving and sparks innovation.
PNC Financial Services is targeting 18- to 24-year-olds with its Virtual Wallet, a mobile and online banking service that is designed for people who are setting up their first bank accounts. Since the service launched in August 2008, PNC is averaging...
The economy may be sliding but innovation at Asia's tech giants is alive and well, if gadgets on show at this year's International Consumer Electronics Show are anything to go by.
Whitepapers about innovation
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs). • Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPDatawarehouse Test AnalystSA
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD