Now you can really vent next time you want to say something privately on Twitter.
Once thought to be the province of randy teenagers, exchanging sexually explicit messages over mobile devices, a practice known as "sexting," may be far more widespread than assumed.
Facebook wants to squeeze as much growth as it can out of its popular Messenger app, even if that means foregoing Facebook.
As part of Twitter's larger push to give more people a reason to use its service, it is changing its direct messaging function to let users receive missives from people they don't follow.
The findings of a new survey debunks theories that Facebook is losing its "cool factor" among teenagers.
Facebook has launched a standalone Messenger app for chatting on the Web outside of Facebook.com.
Facebook annoyed and puzzled many people last year when it forced them to download its Messenger app for chats. Its reasons for doing so are now clearer: Messenger is becoming a beast of an app, with its own links to outside businesses and software a...
The popular group chat tool Slack suffered a hack of its central database last month, the company admitted Friday, potentially compromising users' profile information like log-on data, email addresses and phone numbers.
Enterprises want open communication with the people they do business with -- but not too open.
WhatsApp is now available for the Web, in a form that pairs the mobile version of the app to a user's desktop computer.
The U.K. may ban online messaging services that offer encryption such as WhatsApp and Apple's iMessage, under surveillance plans laid out by Prime Minister David Cameron.
Kim Dotcom, founder of the file hosting service Mega, is preparing to launch an encrypted video-calling and chat service that will shield its users' communications from government surveillance.
Line, the messaging app from Japan, has acquired MixRadio, the free music-streaming service Microsoft gained through its Nokia acquisition, the companies announced Thursday.
Ramping up efforts to keep its customers' messages safe from snooping, WhatsApp said Tuesday that it now supports end-to-end encryption for messages sent between users.
Taking a page from the Snapchat playbook, BlackBerry will let BBM messaging service users control how long messages and pictures can be viewed, hoping the feature, along with other new capabilities, will result in a new revenue stream.
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HPE pushes toward autonomous data center with InfoSight AI recommendation engine
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTSolutions EngineerOther
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- TPDigital StategistACT
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTData Centre Systems EngineerOther
- CCLevel 1 and 2 Help Desk OfficerQLD
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTPageUp BAOther
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTWindows EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW