Intel may be close to settling the antitrust lawsuit filed by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission late last year.
The antitrust lawsuit filed today by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's against Intel Corp. could turn out to be a great Christmas present for Advanced Micro Devices Inc. and Nvidia Corp.
The recent legal settlement between Intel and Advanced Micro Devices will bring new business to AMD and major benefit for its customers, the chip maker said Wednesday.
The European Ombudsman accused the European Commission on Thursday of "maladministration" during its antitrust investigation of Intel, which resulted in a hefty fine earlier this year, as well as an order to desist from its anti-competitive practices...
Intel and Advanced Micro Devices Thursday announced that they have settled all antitrust litigation and patent cross-license disputes between the companies.
The Great Recession cast a shadow on all sectors of the economy in 2009. IT fared better than most, however, and the slump did not curb the dynamic nature of the industry. Acquisitions among big vendors continued to reshape the market, operating-syst...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCJira AdministratorNSW
- CCPMO Resource ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- TPSolution Architect - AzureNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst with Student Management SystemOther
- FTUnix/AIX AdministratorOther
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC