Intel's AppUP application store has gone live today and will allow netbook and notebook users to download free and non-free applications.
SeaMicro has developed a server that packs in 512 low-power Intel Atom processors on miniature motherboards the size of credit cards, the company announced Monday.
Hewlett-Packard and Fujitsu are updating existing netbook models with new Atom processors that were announced last week by Intel at the Computex trade show.
Intel plans to talk about its future technology and product plans at Computex, but doesn't have any big surprises lined up for the Taiwanese hardware show, which opened Tuesday.
Intel plans to release a version of its Atom processor early next year that's designed for ultra-thin netbooks and tablet computers.
Intel's plan to improve its Atom processor line, including the launch of a dual-core version this quarter, could help sustain demand for mobile products including netbooks.
A Hewlett-Packard netbook with Intel's upcoming Atom N455 processor is available for pre-order on a German Web site ahead of the chip's official launch.
Intel will introduce a dual-core Atom processor this quarter as it tries to improve the performance of the inexpensive, low-power chips, CEO Paul Otellini said during an earnings conference call on Tuesday.
Intel on Wednesday announced a line of microprocessors for the embedded processor market aimed at a range of products, from digital signs and electronic car dashboard systems to digital cash registers, IP phones and digital blackjack machines.
Intel on Monday will officially release the latest Atom N470 processor, which should bring faster performance and longer battery life to netbooks, a source familiar with Intel's plans said.
Thinking about picking up one of those Dell Inspiron Mini 10 netbooks? Good news! The company has announced that the product line has been refreshed to include the new Intel Atom N450 processor (the newly announced Atom that previously went under the...
PC makers including Dell and Fujitsu have introduced netbooks based on Intel's latest Atom processor that are smaller and offer battery lives in excess of seven hours, the companies said on Monday.
Intel had to hustle to catch up with competitors in developing chips for mobile devices like smartphones, but the effort led to the development of the highly successful Atom chip, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Despite Advanced Micro Devices' historical stance that it has no interest in the netbook space, PC makers continue to build the chip maker's processors into low-cost PCs.
Intel Corp. may not have officially released the specs of its upcoming Pineview family of Atom CPUs, but that hasn't stopped Nvidia Inc. from claiming that its Ion platform will best its Intel counterpart, especially in the areas of high-definition m...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- How to pause Windows 10 updates
- How to calibrate your monitor: An in-depth guide
- Under-screen camera smartphones enter second generation
- How to use the Terminal to see what Mac processes are accessing the internet
- Apple goes after leakers with a new plea: Think of the cases!
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Under-screen camera smartphones enter second-generation
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?