This one literally goes up to 11. But is it Spinal Tap or Rolling Stones?
A solid, well-featured, high-performing Z270 Intel Socket 1151 motherboard
Who should buy this ROG Intel motherboard?
Which is the best mainstream processor for $350
intel in pictures
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Intel has talked up their collaboration with the 2018 Winter Olympics and the upcoming 202 Tokyo Olympic Games.
Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with tall ambitions. However, they're only the beginning of the big ideas that Intel was exploring off at their booth at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
As part of Vivid Sydney, Intel’s Drone 100 performance, featuring 100 illuminated drones, made its public debut on June 8 with performances conducted each night until Sunday June 12. The exhibition was developed by Intel and Ars Electronica and the Sydney Youth Orchestra performed in front of the Sydney Opera House as part of the event. Pictures courtesy of Intel.
Intel and Cloudera joined forces just a year ago to accelerate enterprise Hadoop adoption. Here’s how seven companies have taken advantage of new technology to drive Big Data.
Intel has finished patching five years' worth of chips against Spectre and Meltdown. But the chip giant will still need to redesign its upcoming chips to protect against possible exploits.
Add Windows 7, Windows 8.1 to the list of Microsoft operating systems protected against Spectre and Meltdown, as well as the Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake, and Skylake chips from Intel.
Intel has issued patches for the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities to PCs using its Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge families of Core microprocessors, leaving just a few niche chips left to patch.
First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
If you've built a PC using a motherboard from a smaller vendor who doesn't patch regularly, you may not have received a Spectre or Meltdown patch. Microsoft's here to help.
AMD has been very excited about its new Ryzen processor which we were told offers 8 cores, superior performance and all at a superior price to Intel. We were hoping these claims were true as the lack of competition in this space has seen technology j...
Intel Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 CPUs have been around for over a year now, but some buyers still get stumped whenever they attempt to build their own systems and are forced to choose among the three. With the more recent Sandy Bridge architecture...
Even accomplished geeks shy away from motherboard upgrades on their main PCs. Years ago, I would often upgrade gaming and test systems in my own basement lab, but keep chugging along with a production machine using a two-year-old motherboard and CPU.
Selecting components to build a fast PC for everyday office and multimedia tasks is never an easy undertaking, no matter how well you know your stuff. You have to make a large number of decisions about components, and the longer you take to research ...
This article is the third in a series of how-to stories on building a computer. For a video version of part three, click here.
We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on sil...
Intel took a moment at this year’s Mobile World Congress to speak to the press and share some details and stories from their recent involvement in the PyeongChang Winter Olympics.
Away from the chaos of the showfloor at this year’s Mobile World Congress, we caught up with Intel’s Rob Topol, the General Manager for 5G Business and Technology for the company’s Communication and Devices Group.
What is the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and i9? What do vendors mean when they talk about generations of chipsets? What is hyper-threading and how do you tell if your clock speed is any good?
We tested the Meltdown and Spectre fix on an older Intel Broadwell laptop, and the results are ugly.
Whitepapers about intel
As previous Intel IT studies have shown, “one size does not fit all” when it comes to technology. Therefore, we believe it is important to offer multiple technology choices, enabling employees to select the best device for their jobs and ways of working to maximize productivity. We will continue to offer the Ultrabook 2-in-1 as a refresh option for those who prefer its unique flexibility, portability, and touch capabilities.
Videos about intel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPWeb Content SpecialistACT
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- FT.Net Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Application Developer/ReporterQLD
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- FTDigital BA x2Other
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther