Intel appointed new leaders to run the McAfee subsidiary as David DeWalt resigned as the unit's president, the company said on Wednesday.
It's the back-to-school sales season and some well-equipped laptops are now available for under $US400. The laptops have between 11.6-inch and 15.6-inch screens and are capable of Web surfing, casual gaming and playback of high-definition movies. So...
The two-week stock market rally in technology, among other sectors of the economy, came to a screeching halt Friday as the U.S. Bureau of Labor issued its monthly jobs survey.
Intel is adding new sensors to its server chips to help companies improve the efficiency of data center cooling systems, with a view to cutting operating costs and prolonging the life of equipment.
Tech companies this week enjoyed an end-of-quarter market rally as concerns about the recovery abated somewhat and reports from market analysts indicated that IT spending would stay ahead of overall economic growth.
Intel is developing a Windows application, Personal Office Energy Monitor (POEM), that will allow workers to monitor in real time the energy consumed by their PC, printer, heating and lighting.
Intel gained microprocessor revenue market share from Advanced Micro Devices during this year's first quarter despite the recent Sandy Bridge chipset woes, research firm IHS iSuppli said this week.
Version 9.0 of EnterpriseDB's Oracle-compatible database is now available, with new support for Hewlett-Packard's HP-UX operating system, the company announced Thursday.
The latest version of Apple's Mac OS X operating system supports the TRIM command, which allows systems with solid-state drives (SSDs) to perform optimally.
Sony has introduced a new Vaio Z laptop to rival Apple's MacBook Air slenderness. Sony's new carbon fibre laptop is not only thinner and lighter than the Air, but also packs a punch in the specs department.
Intel hopes to make it easier for developers to make money by pushing a subscription model to sell applications through its tablet and netbook application store, a company executive said this week.
Silicon Graphics International hopes by 2018 to build supercomputers 500 times faster than the most powerful today, using specially designed accelerator chips made by Intel, SGI's chief technology officer said.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. is vying with Intel to become the first company to sell three-dimensional chips that boost the density of transistors in a single semiconductor by up to 1000 times.
When Intel showed off the specifications for and a prototype of its new "Ultrabook" mobile platform in late May, the thin and light laptop design looked awfully familiar to a lot of Mac owners.
Intel said on Wednesday it is investigating a fire at the company's manufacturing facilities in Chandler, Arizona, that left 13 people injured.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA